MANUFACTURER RRP £499, LAST FEW GENUINE UK STOCK AT THIS CRAZY CLEARANCE PRICE!!
TEAC’s HA-P90 is a high-resolution audio player equipped with an audiophile quality DAC and headphone amp that plays back audio stored on a microSD card. Alternatively, it can be used as a stand-alone D/A and headphone amp for laptop and desktop computers, iPhones, iPads and iPods. In either instance, it provides the ability to attain high-resolution lossless audio while effectively powering high-end headphones.
The built-in microSD card slot can be loaded with high-resolution audio, up to 192kHz/24-bit or Direct Stream Digital (DSD) at 2.8MHz or 5.6MHz. A high-end Burr Brown PCM1795 converter plays audio from the card, USB input or from iOS or Android portable devices.
Audio electronics include Burr Brown OPA1602 SoundPLUS op amps, dual sample clocks for 44.1k and 48k multiples, discrete electronics and push-pull circuitry. A 170mW + 170mW headphone out is one of the highest-power amps available, and drives loads from 8 to 600 ohms. The HA-P90SD supports WAV, FLAC, MP3, AAC, DSF and DFF files, either from the internal card or using the free TEAC HR Audio Player app for iOS and Android devices.
All of this is housed within a minimal yet stylish red all-aluminium casing. The built-in rechargeable battery offers up to seven hours of playback and the companion TEAC HR Audio Player app allows for the playback of native DSD from a range of devices.
The HA-P90SD front panel includes a combination optical digital/analog audio input jack, a headphone jack, a gain switch, a power/volume knob and a pair of LED indicators. The 3.5mm optical/analog input is via a mini-TOSlink optical digital plug or a standard 1/8” stereo plug for analog input. When utilizing the analog input, the player provides a frequency response of 10 Hz – 80 kHz. The 3.5mm (1/8”) stereo mini headphone jack has an 8Ω to 600Ω impedance and provides an effective maximum output of 160mW per channel (32Ω, 1KHz, 10%, JEITA), 65mW per channel (300Ω, 1KHz, 10%, JEITA), or 35mW per channel (600Ω, 1KHz, 10%, JEITA). Headphones with a ¼” plug require an adapter.
With flexible audio format support – including DSD – and a powerful headphone amplifier, TEAC’s HA-P90SD is the ultimate portable player for discerning listeners.
- Multi-function miniplug input jack compatible with analog line, and digital optical and coaxial inputs.
- Compatible digital input formats:
- PCM44.1k/48k/88.2k/96k/176.4k/192kHz, 16/24-bit
- DSD64 (2.8M)/DSD128 (5.6MHz),1-bit（USB A, USB MicroB ports only）
- DSD128 (5.6MHz) native playback via digital input from Windows, Macintosh, iOS & Android devices.
- Direct iOS Lightning® or 30-pin USB cable connection (Apple Camera Connection Kit not required).
- Free high-resolution TEAC HR Audio Player application compatible with Windows, Macintosh, iOS & Android devices.
- Asynchronous mode supported.
- Operating time: 7 hours continuous (when connected to iOS digital player).
- DSD128 (5.6MHz) or DSD64 (2.8MHz) native playback from inserted microSD card.
- Maximum microSD card capacity: 128GB
- Compatible sound file formats: WAV, MP3, AAC, WMA, FLAC, DSF, and DSDIFF (DFF)
- PCM bit rate: 16-bit/24-bit
- PCM sampling rate: 44.1k/48k/88.2k/96k/176.4k/192kHz (FLAC: 176.4 kHz and 192 kHz with planned firmware update)
- Operating time: 6 hours, continuous (DSD128, 5.6MHz; Power mode: Low; Gain: Low; Phones: 32Ω; Output: 1mW + 1mW)
- Automatic multi-format tag sorting (track name, album, artist, playlist, favorite)
- Repeat mode (Single repeat, specified range repeat)
- Shuffle mode (ON/OFF)
- Playback range designation: (Track name, album, artist, genre, playlist, favorite)
- Equalizer (4 presets)
- Gapless playback (ON/OFF)
- Discreet headphone amplifier utilizes audio op-amp and push-pull circuitry.
- High power output (Impedance: 8 – 600Ω) of 170mW + 170mW (at 32Ω load).
- Analog Device Inc. BF606 Blackfin® processor.
- Burr-Brown PCM1795 D/A converter.
- Dedicated 44.1 kHz and 48 kHz high-precision crystal master clock generators.
- Burr-Brown OPA1602 SoundPLUS® audio op-amp.
- Separate digital and analog circuit layout.
- High/Low Gain switch and 4-step attenuator combine for 8 possible output settings.
- Digital coaxial output for microSD card data and digital USB input.
- Digital coaxial output of DSD64 (2.8MHz) via DoP (with planned firmware update).
- Slim 21.5mm-thick case.
- Robust all-aluminum construction minimizes susceptibility to external noise.
- Dimmer function.
- Display brightness adjustment.
- Automatic power-off function
- USB quick-charge using supplied USB-A DC charging cable (full charge: 4 hr).
- RoHS compliant.
WE ARE AUTHORISED TEAC DEALER SO YOU CAN BE ASSURED OF A GENUINE UK PRODUCT BACKED BY FULL WARRANTY