We are Goldring authorised agents so you can be assured of a genuine UK market product backed by exceptional customer service.
For a limited time we are including a free record cleaning pad and stylus brush with this item.
Goldring is Britain’s oldest cartridge company and their current range is the culmination of years of refinement.
Goldring D12GX stylus is designed to fit the current Goldring 1012GX phono cartridge or old model 1010 or 1012, a direct replacement when your stylus is worn – saving the cost of buying a whole new cartridge. If you are experiencing a duller sound from your cartridge, the stylus may need replacing.
Simply remove your current stylus by carefully pulling it away from the cartridge and replace it with the replacement.
The 1012GX record cartridge is recommended for the discerning listener.
The diamond stylus is a Vital PH type, which provides increased resolution and ensures the maximum accuracy of musical reproduction.
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz±3dB
- Channel Balance: 2dB @ 1kHz
- Channel Separation: 25dB @ 1kHz
- Sensitivity: 6.5mV±1.5dB, 1kHz @ 5 cm/sec
- Static Compliance: 24mm/N lat., 16mm/N vert
- Equivalent tip mass: 0.45 mg
- Vertical Tracking Angle: 24°
- Stylus Radius: Gyger S
- Stylus Type: Replaceable
- Load Resistance: 47,000 Ohm
- Load Capacitance: 150-200pF
- Internal Inductance: 570 mH
- Internal Resistance: 660 Ohm
- Cartridge Weight: 6.3g
- Fixing Centre: 0.5” (12.7mm)Tracking Weight: 1.5-2.0g (1.7g nom.)