We are Goldring authorised agents so you can be assured of a genuine UK market product backed by exceptional customer service.
For a limited time we are including a free record cleaning pad and stylus brush with this item.
Goldring is Britain’s oldest cartridge company and their current range is the culmination of years of refinement.
Goldring D06 stylus is designed to fit the current Goldring 1006 phono cartridge, a direct replacement when your stylus is worn,saving the cost of buying a whole new cartridge. If you are experiencing a duller sound from your cartridge, the stylus may need replacing.
Simply remove your current stylus by carefully pulling it away from the cartridge and replace it with the replacement.
The D06 record stylus is recommended for the discerning listener.
The diamond stylus is a Vital PH type, which provides increased resolution and ensures the maximum accuracy of musical reproduction.
Full Specification when fitted
- Frequency Response 20 Hz -20 kHz ±3 dB
- Channel Balance within 2 dB @ 1 kHz
- Channel Separation better than 25 dB @ 1 kHz
- Sensitivity 6.5 mV ±1.5 dB, 1 kHz @ 5 cm/sec
- Static Compliance 20 mm/N
- Dynamic Compliance @ 10 Hz 10 mm/N
- Equivalent tip mass 0.45 mg
- Vertical Tracking Angle 24°
- Stylus Radius Elliptical
- Stylus Type Replaceable
- Load Resistance 47 kΩ
- Load Capacitance 150-200pF
- Internal Inductance 570 mH
- Internal Resistance 660 Ω
- Cartridge Mass 6.3 g
- Cartridge Mass (inc. fixings) 7.6 g
- Fixing Centre 0.5″ (12.7 mm)
- Playing Weight 1.5 – 2.0 g (1.7 g nom.)